No products in the cart.
MEN AND LOW T
Commonly known as “Low T”, andropause or male menopause is characterized by a fluctuation of the hormone testosterone. Symptoms of andropause occur gradually and is a result of age-related decline in testosterone and usually accompanied by an increase in estrogen production.
A deficiency of this hormone can that lead to a wide range of physical and mental changes such as:
- Loss of lean muscle tissue
- Body fat gain, usually abdominal
- Hair loss• Wrinkly, dry skin
- Fatigue and low energy
- Poor sleep quality and insomnia
- Decreased libido and Erectile dysfunction (ED)
- Aches and pains
- Anxiety, irritability, and depression
- Poor memory
- Reduced motivation, apathy
*Individual results will vary and therapeutic claims being are specific to each individual